Make a Referral
Please complete our referral form to either self-refer or refer someone who might benefit from our services. The services that we offer will depend on our capacity and the needs of the person.
- Birth and/or postnatal companionship
- Pregnancy Group and one to one birth preparation (antenatal education)
- Amma Family (Peer support group)
Who should be referred?
We will prioritise those who:
- are facing pregnancy, birth and the postnatal period with no/ very limited support
- are experiencing financial hardship.
People we support may also be:
- socially isolated
- subject to immigration controls (e.g. in the asylum process or with no recourse to public funds)
- survivors of trafficking, domestic abuse, FGM and/or gender based violence
- experiencing barriers to understanding information or accessing maternity services
- new to Glasgow
- from a marginalised group
You can make a referral at any point in pregnancy. If we receive a referral for someone in early pregnancy, we will make our initial contact with them at around 20 weeks.
Last minute referrals: We are open to taking last minute referrals. The support we can provide will depend on our capacity. We can only support if there is enough time for us to introduce our role to the person. If you would like to make a last minute referral please call 0141 471 9799 (then press 2) as well as completing this form.
Scroll down for the referral form