We are looking for a small number of people to join our Peer Supporter Volunteers.
Would you like to be a Peer Supporter and are available for 2 days of training on the 6th and 7th March?
As a Peer Supporter you will be part of a team who:-
- Help set up and tidy up before and after sessions
- Welcome people, make them feel safe and encourage others to participate
- Attend peer support group meetings which are held monthly
- Give non judgmental support to everyone
- Attend Amma family regularly
- Report any safeguarding issues, or health and safety issues to Amma staff
We only have a very small number of spaces available . If you are not chosen this time please do not worry as we will be running more in the future
Complete the form below if you are interested and we will be in touch